Monday 13 December 2010

The First Supper

Hello! This is my very first post on my brand-spanking new blog. *Cue champagne corks popping*.

I am a bit of a manic obsessive when it comes to cooking, and thus tend to spend all my free time trying out recipes.  'What is the benefit for me?' I hear you cry.  Well, I promise to only publish or provide links to recipes that I have personally tried and deem to be successful. A lot of my recipes come from a sacred place - my mum's recipe book.  The battered but loved red book contains recipes that have been lovingly collected over the years.  From the Women's Institute to Weight Watchers to my fabulous great Aunties, they are all there, handwritten on yellowing pages.

So my friends, what I give to you is years of culinary history combined with hundreds of kitchen hours and some of the best recipes you'll ever follow.

Love
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment